NerfModNation Chat :D


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Modified Super Air Blaster !

Hey, viewers i got this blaster in trade with a guy from the forums and i was mislead from the picture he posted it looked so much bigger and when it arrived it was way smaller then it seemed. We did a small trade and this is one of the blasters.


It's a back pressure tank so the air release is very slow. I'm not talking about all back pressure tanks just this one in perticular.


I epoxied a 1/2 inch coupler to the tank and plugged the pump. I usually do around 6 pumps to be safe.


I use a 12 inch speed loader an it shoots 100 +. For how small it is it shoots relatively hard and super furr (far)


I have a few more blasters to show you guys and finish so just wait for those !





2 comments:

  1. Cool. I like the looks and design of it. Is it as ergonomic/comfy to shoot as it looks? And how about the accuracy at closer ranges?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's really small so its not that comfortable but its comfy enough. It's pretty accurate at close ranges.

      Delete