NerfModNation Chat :D


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Modified Airtech- 2000 (At2k)

Hey, viewer's i've been gone for quite awhile but in my absence i have made a few new blasters and this is one of them. P.s 5 pumps max i don't want to blow the tank


I actually started and finished this a few days ago and  it was a really quick build it only took me 1 day. I had the turret from my old at2k. The internals are a bit cleaner then the at2k before.


It's blue instead of red this time. Blue is my favorite color so i like it more now and rear-loading is way easier due to the cleaner rear-loading hole.

 

It's shooting like any other at2k. It's getting similar ranges to my singled longshot I can't wait to bring this blaster to the next war.

                                      
 Overall this is a get blaster it's really comfortable and compact to use. I really love the at2k it is definitely one of my favorite blasters of all time. It was the first airgun i modded so it has special little place in my heart.



Modifications are
Rear loading
Direct connection to tank
Plugged pump
12 inch petg barrel
Hot glued trigger spring for faster air release


Sexy Barrels :3

No comments:

Post a Comment