NerfModNation Chat :D


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Review of the Super Secret Pocket Blaster (Sspb)

Hey. guys this is my first stock review so bare with me haha. I picked up this bad boy new in box (nib) for $5.50 shipped (what a steal). I probably would of paid up to $10 for one of these.
Lets get into the review !!!


Here's the picture from ebay ^^^




So this blaster was in great condition so i had to open it of course.


From what i can tell this thing hits about the same range as a jolt or more but this has way more potential.


I use to have  two of these things back in the early days of my modding and i tried to mod one i broke it and the other i succeed in modding it but it was so bad i gave it to my little brother's friend.


So this blaster came with two darts and they are amazing i my perspective i absolutely love them.


This pretty much wraps up the review here's a firing test and my final thoughts.


Final Thoughts!!!!!!!

I really do like this blaster i will probably be purchasing another one to modify.
I give this blaster  8.5 due to how cheap it was and range.
My next blaster i plan on purchasing is two knock off jolts one to keep and the other to modify.







1 comment:

  1. Ah the Secret Strike AS-1 I love these things! Picked up a box of 10 for $10 at a Big Lots a couple years ago still have 6 and 4 of them are un-open.

    ReplyDelete