NerfModNation Chat :D


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, February 3, 2014

My Modified Big Bad Bow (BBB) and My Modified MarshMallow Crossbow (MC)

So both of these blaster weren't worth a post by themselves and i still don't think their worth a post combined but its better then nothing right?


Lets get in to it :P First the BBB


It has a 1/2in cpvc coupler it was super glued on then clamped for 3 hours.


It has a spring addition (recon and handyman ) and it has be regreased with white lithium grease.The seal is really good it's around 80%.


I filled in the dead space with hot glue. This was tricky because i had to clamp it down while the hot glue was drying.


It features a 8in cpvc speed loader and it hits pretty decent ranges close to my tech target. These speed loader a originally be longed to my nerf retaliator.


Next is my marshmallow crossbow


It has 1in to 1/2in reducer bushing Jb wielded on. It was clamped for 24 hours.


They front portion is cut vertically so now it can fit hopper,rscb,speed loaders, etc


Overall i really like these blasters the marshmallow crossbow is being traded for a singled longshot. I would definitely rather have a singled longshot then this but the bbb i'm keeping because  i really like it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment