NerfModNation Chat :D


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

New Blogger: XenialN3rf!

Que Pasa Nerfers? I'm XenialN3rf, and ill be posting with the other great modders on this blog, such as my good buddy Castiel,  Frost, and Modman ! I've been modding for nearly 2 years now, and even though i started out slow, I've come a long way since AR removals from a Maverick (i hope we all have :p) . Hopefully i will become a nice contribution to this blog, as it is my first . Also, check out my Youtube, here : http://www.youtube.com/user/XenialN3rf
Happy modding, here are some examples of my work :

My plunger tube replaced, draw extended, CPVC couplered NiteFinder . Trusty Sidearm
My Internally RSCB'd Xploders Pistol . Super fun project, and my #1 sidearm .
 My current WIP: Internal Pump Action Long Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment