NerfModNation Chat :D


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Imodify's Design for a Alternative Pumpsnap 3.0 Disc Method ( All credit to Imodify)

I'm using some ideas i've seen from other Pumpsnap videos, just throwing that out there before we start!


Materials:

1/2" CPVC

1 1/4" OD, 1/4" ID metal fender washer

1" long, 1/2" OD, .194 ID (get a bigger ID if you can find one) nylon spacer

And some random bolt that fits your washer.Posted Image

Start off by hammering the spacer into the CPVCPosted Image

Now drill out the inside of the spacer so it's possibly to start threads for the bolt. I didn't feel that it was necessary to use a tap, so I started assembling it:
Posted Image

I used nails to hold the spacer in, then used my bench grinder to smooth it all down:
Posted Image

Pretty simple, don't you think?

I will edit this post if anything breaks. ;)
This post has been edited by iModify: 12 May 2013 - 02:13 PM
Air guns go bang bang

-iModify  
I like this design very much im going to build a pumpsnap 3.0 soon just with a few improvements on his design  

1 comment:

  1. And to anyone who was going to rage on this post, I said he could. ;)

    ReplyDelete