NerfModNation Chat :D


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Modified Night Finder

Hey. guys i'm back and i have a pretty decent blaster to show you (from the title above you already know what it is)



                     It's my amazing night finder it has some pretty basic mods

           1/2 in cpvc Coupler nested in the plunger tube to decrease dead space

                                       It has a 5 inch cpvc speed loader

As you can see from the picture the shell is modified i took out the light and cut vertically down the shell.

           I increased the air seal by wrapping teflon tape under the o ring.

       This nf also has a k26 spring in it so it's shooting quite hard in my perspective.


Also something new i'm going to add in my posts is a firing video that won't appear on my channel so i hope you guys enjoy. ( I got this idea from my friend Yale credits to him :D )






No comments:

Post a Comment